mardi 1 juillet 2008

Chambre à louer / Room to rent!


Big room with view on Arthur's Seat in a very nice students flat (£320 pcm)
Date posted: Tuesday 1st July Date available: 11/07
Location: Marchmont

After few months spent studying in Edinburgh, I'm going back to France on the 11th of July, so I need to find a lovely flatmate to replace me! A deposit of £300 and the first month rent would be needed!- Huge room with double bed and plenty of storage : dresser with mirror, wardrobe, desk, chair...- 1 bathroom with toilet and 1 separate shower room- Kitchen and living area: dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, microwave, cafetière, oven, big fridge, toaster, 2 big sofas, table, TV... and plenty of utensils for those who fancy cooking!You would be living with three lovely flatmates:- 1 french and 1 english studying at Napier University- 1 english studying at Edinburgh UniversitySend me an email if you're interested with a day and time which would suit you! As I work I'll let you know my availabilities!Let us know about your studies, interests...Good flathunting guys!Lise

Aucun commentaire: